Change



People change. All people change. Me too. My friends said, that I’m change, but on the bad way. They’re just my friends. Either my parents didn’t know me so well. So why you judge me that I’m a bad person, because I always be alone.

Since that, I learn about change. And I learn that from the girl who really understand about ‘Change’ because she had two song about ‘Change’. ‘Change’ it self and ‘Everything Has Change’. She said that “The debate over whether people can change is an interesting one for me to observe because it seems like all I ever do is change. All I ever do is learn from my mistakes so I don’t make the same ones gain. Then I make new ones. I know people can change because it happens to me little by little every day. Every day I wake up as someone slightly new. Isn’t it wild and intriguing and beautiful to think that every day we are new?”

So what’s happen to be new? Like we reborn again to be a good person. For the last few years. I’ve woken up every day thinking “Why I must blame myself ?” “Am I wrong to change my way?” and many question screaming in my head.

So I choose to take the courage to change. I believe who I am is who I choose to be. And don’t let the ‘whispers’ behind me to define me. Because only me who gets to decide what I will be remembered for.

Komentar

Postingan Populer